FAQ- Online Conference
- When can I register, and when is the registration deadline?
- Registration will start on May 25 and end on September 30, 2020.
- You will be able to pay with Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- How long will the content be available?
- You can access the full content of the IAPRI Online Conference starting June 30, 2020, and it will be available until December 31, 2020. You will be able to download the Digital Conference Proceedings with your username and password provided by the IAPRI 2020 Conference Team, after your registration.
- Conference Proceedings are included in the Online Conference registration?
- Yes, your registration to the Online Conference includes the Digital Conference Proceedings. The Digital Conference Proceedings can also be acquired independently if desired.
- How can my organization become a conference sponsor?
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. To become a sponsor for more information, please fill out the Sponsor´s form
- We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Which are the top four topics of the conference?
- All the topics are related to Industry 4.0. The most submitted topics of the conference are sustainability, packaging dynamics, packaging materials, and active and intelligent packaging.
- How can I ask a question or contact a speaker?
- All speakers will share an email, where they can be contacted for further questions about their presentations.
- I’m a speaker – is there a PowerPoint template I should be using?
- Yes, you can download the official templates.
- Official templates IAPRI 2020
- Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
- Yes, participation certificates will be sent two weeks after your registration.
- Am I eligible for the authorized author´s rate?
- The authorized authors are the ones that participate in the online conference by submitting their pre-recorded video (only one author per submission/paper).
- When is the deadline to send my files to participate in the Online Conference?
- The deadline to send all files (copyright transfer, paper, presentation, video presentation with transcript, script, and/or poster) is June 1, 2020.
- How do I send my files?
- Full papers, papers, or abstract – as an update of your abstract in General Streams (EasyChair)
- Presentation, video, script, and/or poster – send it to us via email, WeTransfer, WeSendit, or Google Drive to IAPRI2020@udem.edu and email@example.com.
- Please notify us via email once you upload/send all your files to receive a confirmation email from the IAPRI Conference Team.
- Do I need to send the Copyright Transfer document?
- Yes, it is indispensable that all authors send back the copyright transfer whether they decide to participate or not at the online conference. Authors that do not send their copyright transfer document won’t be able to publish and/or present their research in the IAPRI Online Conference
- Where can I find the instructions for pre-recorded videos, oral, and poster presentations?
- The instructions for pre-recorded videos, oral, and poster presentation are already available at https://iaprimexico2020.org/
- I am having trouble recording my video. Can I record my presentation screen with audio?
- Yes, you may record your laptop’s video screen while you are explaining your PowerPoint presentation (with audio). Make sure to add the transcript to your video, send the script, and that you have good audio quality.
- Is there another way to send my video without recording it?
- Yes, you can send a PowerPoint presentation with audio on each slide. Make sure to also send the script of your video and that you have good audio quality.
- I am not sure to participate, I need more time to finish my video.
- Contact us! We are here to help you.
If your question is not listed here, please contact the IAPRI Conference Team for assistance: IAPRI2020@udem.edu